dimanche 12 janvier 2014

January Stuck! : School time



I hope you all had a nice week-end. Mine was quiet and allowed me to make this new layout featuring my 3 nieces school pictures for 2013-2014 school year.

I was inspired by this January Stuck!?Sketch challenge… Go check out the amazing ways some other creative minds used this sketch !

My layout: School time



Inspired by this sketch:




Thanks for stopping by !

5 commentaires:

  1. This is fantastic! Love the papers and title work! Thanks for joining yes at Stuck?!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a fabulous idea! I definitely am going to use this idea! Love the colours and papers that you choose to work with! Very cheery! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Really nice layout! love the colors and those photos are so lovely! Thank you so much for joining us at Stuck?!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love the colours and your take on the sketch. Great title work too. Thanks for playing with us at Stuck?!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What a great school page, and I like that you changed up the photos into portrait rather than landscape, and yet, you fit 3 of them. Great page. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! sketches.

    RépondreSupprimer